1) Reads blueprints to determine dimensions of furnishings in ships or boats.
2) Shapes and laminates wood to form parts of ship, using steam chambers, clamps, glue, and jigs.
3) Repairs structural woodwork and replaces defective parts and equipment, using hand tools and power tools.
4) Shapes irregular parts and trims excess material from bulkhead and furnishings to ensure fit meets specifications.
5) Constructs floors, doors, and partitions, using woodworking machines, hand tools, and power tools.
6) Cuts wood or glass to specified dimensions, using hand tools and power tools.
7) Assembles and installs hardware, gaskets, floors, furnishings, or insulation, using adhesive, hand tools, and power tools.
8) Transfers dimensions or measurements of wood parts or bulkhead on plywood, using measuring instruments and marking devices.
|Visa Status||Cancelled Visa /Visit|
|Notice Period||Immediate Hiring|